Saturday, July 9, 2011

Work day Tanjong


Our work attachment start on 4 July.

I am in TGV Cinema Operation Department.

Which is 6th floor at KLCC Maxis Tower.


Welcome to the office~~lolzzz~~










Compare with other department at other floors,such as Human Resources, Telelink, and Legal...TGV Cinema is a fun place I guess.

The decoration at this floor is look more fun compared with other floor.

Lolzzz~~

Her it comes the bear~~

It becomes our's new target~~lolzz~~

FB PROFILE PICTURE!!!~~^^










At night, we spend some time for having steamboat together =)


Fun moment~~

Enjoy.





However, office's job really make me felt bored. I guess I really not suitable for office's job.

I supposing is working at Cinema...having fun time...It doesn't mean Im not fun at office..but for my personality....Im a person who like to walk around...play around....rather than just sit quietly in office.


Anyway, just take it as a tried ba. Learn some paper work in office.

But, somehow still nothing to do in office.

Everyday keep seeing the time...hoping it pass very fast....and really wanna feel asleep~~

Today need calculate somemore@@

Aihhzz~~~I hate calculation~~~!!!

CHALLENGE ATTACK!!!~~

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    so cool can work at cinema..haha..
    Stella Jin Jin said...
    im not.aihhzz.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates