Saturday, July 9, 2011

Some feeling

IM NOT SUCH LIKE YOU~~!!

so called 奸诈??精打细算??狡猾??


I volunteer as the one who stay in office and whereas others 3 of them go cinema work just because no one want to stay at office as what I feel after listen to what they say when discussing.

So far is like that ba.


I hope my decision is corect eventhough there is something happen about this matter.


If it is really my fault for "assuming" people...then Im sorry.


Just dislike people 冤枉 me.


Dislike of this feeling.

I really dislike office work as Im now experienced it.

I sacrified myself and I thought you all should be happy..but why just one moment step out from the room and what I heard is :“想不出你是这样的人??!!那么会替自己着想~~after listen the benifits, then straight change to agree~~也是的,人不为己,天诛地灭~~”


Alright...it sounds so hurt.

Somemore keep telling the others about how bad am I??

Yup.

I admit.

Not everyone have the same thinking.

And yes, Im sorry for assuming that "I prefer communicate with people" this phrase that indicate you dislike work in office.

That why I only say I work at office.

But...can I say that actually I didn't really listened what is the benefits if work in office compare with outside.

I no need someone like you to prove that Im not like that as all of the friends who know me well, they know I prefer go to play and work around outside there compared with office work.

But, somehow the words do hurt me in some way.

And sorry to say that, when you like that say people without thinking, it shows that your mind thinking is more to prejudice to the person as you know that it will hurt people but you still say it out and keep on telling others and somemore you don't really know that person well but yet you just simply say it.

And perhap it'll make people felt that actually you are the one who want to get the benefits~~



Because it do as a discussion and who volunteer to be stay in office can voice out. But then, no one voice out ba??


Except me and your phrase : " I prefer communicate with people"~~


Well...whatever la....since the time you lie at Port Dickson, I already get to know what type of people are you.


Still will be friend with you. But not trusted friend.

That all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates