Friday, July 29, 2011

Heart hole

Hmm..

Im keeping a distance.

Atleast Im not so close with you all.

Keeping myself cool.

Serious in work.

So that I won't be left any feeling at there.

As Im Sanguine type person.

Hmm..too many feeling and easy to have feeling.

Hahahaha~~

But, somehow, the heart got a hole now.

Kinda miss the place.

The people.

Port Dickson.

Hotel.

Office.

Pantry.

Even John@Lavatory or well known as toilet =x

Lolzz..

I miss the time at office.

Eventhough Im sleepy all the time@@

hahaha~~

Actually, I think I'll miss Adeline's voice the most.

Because, I like her voice actually.

wakakakaka~~

Her voice...hmm..how to say...not too girlish...not too man..not too....hmm..every pitch and tone is ngam ngam for me.hahahaha~~

ya...I say like this sound so girlish*.*

lolzzz~~

well, there will be a chance to hang with you de in future.

Must go out yumcha with you and take picture^^

=)


*Leave a notes on your table.Saw it??hehe~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates