Monday, July 18, 2011

关丹之旅 Kuantan Trip


Well..have a short trip with Minyee+TuckFoong at my hometown.

KUANTAN



My beloved hometown

Bring them to Teluk Chempedak of course =)








They seems like it so much.

In two days went there for three times, you all can imagine how much they love the beach==








Have a relax time indeed.

Especially lie down on the chair and enjoy the coconut drinks, looking up to the sky through the sun glasses, lying down on the chair and enjoyed the wind blown on you.

That moment, you felt warm, calm, peace, relax.

The life we want to.

=)











This time special thanks to my friends, Liyu+Shi Ling who manage to help me fetch me+MY+TF go around as my dad's car has been take to repair almost half year also not yet done== Then, mum need car and not really can fetch us out all the time.



But, Mum really be our tourist this time. Thanks lu. Atleast she know Kuantan well more than me.

I don't really know what special with Kuantan.

All I know about Kuantan just TC~~lolzz~~

But now I know what is special with Kuantan le.

For place, sure is beach---TC, Cherating, Berserah, Batu Hitam

For eat-- Satay Zul, Nasi Dagang, Yong Taufu, 茄子面(tomato mee), 林明椰饼....

lolzz~~

Thanks mum le for guide us go around and buy a lots foods for us eat =)


Love.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates