Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stomach disease

Well.

Today didn't go for work.

As yesterday already feeling not well in office.

Stomach got "wind"~~

Lolzz~~

My old sick come back.

So,nothing much to suprise.

Remember that last time during school time from F.1-F.6, I went to toilet for almost more than 500+times...lolzzz~~

That time thinking that izzit my stomach got cancer or got worm in it make me keep on go to toilet and sick.

But then last year mum bring me go see 中医,the doctor say my stomach is cold.

Don't drink so much cold drinks, don't eat so much fruits, don't drink so much liong shui~~

Arghhh~~~I can don't drink cold drinks, I can seldom eat my lovely apple, but...I LIKE TO DRINK LIONG SHUI LA~~~><


Aihhzz...I think it is because I drink so much liong shui+coconut drink at Kuantan, that why it attack me again le@@

Plus yesterday after work, I went to SeeYee there and eat so much durians....lolzz~~Can't do anything..coz I love durians soooooo muchie~~=x

I yesterday already can predict today I won't go to office le.=x

Aihhzz~~Have a time to rest ba.

Just that I can't have the record that come to work everyday during this trainning period.

@@

Somehow, health is more important than other things in life.

So, take care lo all of my friends =)


2 Comments:

  1. Ah Teng said...
    oh my gawddddd b4 u say "take care lo all of my friends" would u plis take care of urself 1st???!!! walao eh...==
    drink less liong sui plis la isshh!!
    Stella Jin Jin said...
    >< yalayala~~~nw seldom drink le la....TT bt coz u noe wat...here gt a lots of fruits...so hor...u noe la..i cnt tahan de@@

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates