Monday, July 25, 2011

3 generation

The 3 generation of Pink family is here@@

EVenthough I dislike pink colour...but..no choose la..pink is really more suit to a girl*.*

Yup.

I mean handphone.

3 handphone bought by myself using my working salary.


The first one, Sony Erricson.

Forget what brand le@@


Bought
it during F.3 after PMR.

After get the salary of work, then bought it.













The second one...also Sonny Errison...

Also forget the brand@@

But is the same brand with the old one handphone....

Just upgraded.

Bought it in F.6 after STPM and work.











And now....

Nokia C3~~

First time use Nokia.

Lolzz~~

Use almost half an hours to find the setting change the phone language from Malay language to English@@

But, at last also can't find, but my friend just used 3 minutes and settle it for me==

Yup.

Im noob#.#


Bought it in 2011 after work for S&J and trainning for scholarship at TGV Cinema.

Welcome to your own new owner =)















0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates