Thursday, July 28, 2011

Work attachment


29June-29July 1 month Tanjong Scholarship undergraduate Programme Trainning is end now.


A great memories+experience we have.


I believed that we earn a lots in this month.

Not money, but the english learning,experiences of works so as the friendship =)




Us in the hotel learning English^^











The first day went to office for the work attachement start on 7 June, I was so excited.

I hope I can learn things here.




The first day of work attachment, we are here start from the zero.











Yes, I have been choosen work in TGV Cinema office.

Such a fun place for the age of us to work with.

=)











Four of us was choosen in TGV Cinema Operation Team.

A great experience for us.








I was the only one among four of us who stay in office work, while 3 of the others went to location work.


I really didn't imagined before that wotk in office, because I know I dislike.

For me, I like to walk around, play around.

For my friends who know me well, they know that I can't sit quietly and work in office.

lolzz~~

But,in this 3 weeks, I make it.

( Eventhough sometimes I really keep on feel sleepy...but I swear I didn't sleep in office before...lolzzz...)

Well..it is not my fault..is the aircond make me really feel asleep...( that is truth..for the first year after I enter University and have my class in lecturer hall..the air cond also keep on make me feel asleep*.*)

Thay why la....air cond really make me can't work...(blaming air cond...lolzzz~~=x)


So..I will keep walk around office when I wanna fall asleep....because this can wake me up@@

Lolzzz~~( suck explaination><)

Ok....explain too much@@




Move on to the place which I love the most in office~~

Yessss~~~!!


Is pantry!!!

hehe~~

Got free milo@coffee@tea + free bicuits eat here!!~~

wakakakakkaka~~~!!

Love it very much^^











At here, it is a fun place to work compare with other department.

TGC Cinema is entertainment what....so here come the cutie biggie bear in our office^^

We all LOVE him^^










During weekend, we are not forget to go out and have some fun time~~

First time have my ice skating with you all.

Such a nice memories =)









I learn a lots during this month in my work place.

Especially thanks to Adeline, our TGV Operation team head.

She is a nice person indeed.

But, I can honestly said that she is the one who inspired me a lots and make my thinking change more mature??

lolzz..

How to say...hmm..she has different view compare with others.

A wide view of certain things perhap.

She can look very far even just one particular small things.

What I mean here is thinking, planning so as we call a attitude that a learder should have.

She is a great leader indeed.

As I would like to have a mind like her.

A wide view to one things.

Think out of the box.

And because forget take picture with her....so here is the edited picture...=x

( hope you won't kill me after you see it Adeline =D )


* Other department got treat my friends them eat lunch ler...where are our's???=x









Not forget my lovely nice temporarly housemate.

Have a fun + crazy time with you all.


Hope we still will keep in touch after this^^

Thanks for the care from you all.

Appreciate it a lots.

Thanks See Yee for the durians+the fun joke.always sot with you is good de..atleast found someone can be crazy together with me~~~wakakakaka~~so with a good cooker~~!!thanks!!

Thanks KahKee for being my roomie and always helps us wash the cloth.the first impressions of you for me is: "wow, this girl so geng in repair things and so man" ( repair the bath lock, then high enough to hang the shirt hanger for me...lolzzz)

Thanks RuYin for always clean the house,toilet...for us~~that the house clean everytime^^

Thanks Moon+Cassandra for being our "happy fruit" too. Enjoy the time with you all =)

Not forget Alicia too. A pretty cute girl^^ Stay sweet always ya.Have fun time with you, angry bird=)





So with the others.

For guys: Sim, Feni, Darshen, Wee Kent, Max you all are funny weyy~~!!have fun and crazy with you all^^ Next time lets hang around together again=)

For girls: Sandy, Sauli, Yee Qian, JiaWen, Anne,Amerix..have a lots memories with you all during work time+lunch time^^ Next time we date again go to temple eat vegetarian again ya^^

Not forget Ben,Sharin and Shali too. You all are quiet person indeed.didn't really hang out together with you all. But, you all are a nice person indeed^>^

Keep in touch ya everyone^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates