Thursday, May 26, 2011

Movie time [Part 3]

Third movie I have watched is named "下一站,说爱你 "

A Thailand love movie also

=)





This movie is talked about a girl who aged 30 years old who still single and didn't ever have a boyfriend before.

She felt lonely as all of her friends get married and she lost her best friend that can talk with her and eat with her during break time at office since her best friend quit the job after married.












Loneliness.

Until she met a guy in an accident for the first time.

She follow him at the Lrt and hope to get know of him.


Sound like kinda stupid.

But...I guess when I get know a guy which I like, I think I would do the same things as her??

Lolzz~~














The guy is a handsome guy, she like him for the first sight.

However, everytime when she met him, she sure broke his things.

Such as, sun glasses, camera, laptop etc...

Lolzzz~~ I guess I'll face the same problem just like her.

As I always so careless lost things.><












She is an infatuation girl actually.

She can be so crazy just for him.

I guess Im same kind of species with her ba.=x








A stupid girl like her actually is cute.

What she want is very simple.

When she was down, she needs a guy who she like cheer her up.

When she is sick, she needs a guy who she like take care of her.

When she is lonely, she needs a guy who she like can accompany her.

A guy who she like and also a guy who like her.

That's simple.


* This movie I watched until cried many times. As there is some part that the guys need to go oversea study and left the girl alone. Sad case, but at last still a happy ending =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates