Thursday, May 26, 2011

Movie time [Part 1]

Watch 3 movies in this 2 days.

A relax time for me perhap.=)

Yet, those movie left me a big impact and meaningful for me.



First, is an Hong Kong 7 episod drama, named "
情人眼里高一D"

This movie is saying about a guy who look very ugly but he sing very well and he like to sing.

However, in reality life, every people is love to judge people by looking their look.

No one love him. No one be friends with him.

He can't manage sing on a stage as his look is ugly.

Everyone look down on him.










However, there is a miracle happen.

He get a miracle "chocolate" which can make him change become a handsome guy for 24 hours.

He achieved all of his dream by changing to a new look.











However, at last he choose to become himself which is ugly forever and stay with his original look.

He want to be himself.






Well, this movie quite similar to me as I was ugly too what.lolzz~~

Somehow, I dream of being pretty so as what the movie show.

Hope that can become pretty when wake up on the other day.

But, it won't happen in real life, except if there is really a miracle ba.

Yet, I wonder how many people would let go the chance that can be pretty or handsome forever??

Even myself??

I wonder.

Yet, I believed that, just be original of ourself is the best way to make our life more colourful.

What for force ouself to become another person and live in the world full of lies??

No matter what happen, Be yourself, stay strong =)



* This movie is a funny movie which make me laugh alots and cheer me up as that time I was kinda emo. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates