Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Malaysia

Hmm...

Today went to settle my scholarship agreement stuff...

Then...here this come to the politic view from people.

I guess there is so much things unfair that happen around us.

We keep nag this nag that complaint why like this like that...

But, why there is no action taken from us??

I wonder.

Maybe, somehow, people took action before, but fail for many times and they started to feel dissapointed with this country.

All this come from one word

"Unfair"

Im just a girl.

21 years old.

Normal girl.

Nothing much I can do for the country.

But, I can do more for my next generation.

Yup.

Motivation.

Lets move it.

If we don't, what will happen to our next generation ar??

深得民众的心、信任、支持的才是王啊~~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates