Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Countdown

This year new year eve have a reunion dinner with dear family with cousins.

sweet.warm.peace.

Somehow, 1 of my brother went back KL for exam..hmm..but, yet seriously long time doesn't have a reunion dinner with my cousin's family le.

A memorable time indeed.






hehe~~~yeap~~this year countdown having some special way to celebrate 2012 New Year^^


WEB CAM!!!

♥♥

sooooooo damnnnnn sweet~~~

haha~~



love you call me shapo~~~hehe XXD











Happy New Year sweetie =)












I love this picture the most~~~kakakaka~~coz we make a movement which is consider quite similiar (mouth) together at the same time without saying that we will do...lolzzz~~~










Both of us smile until so sweet huh =)

But you are so sui...say it "eat" your mb too fast as you are using broadband...then you chase me out...say finish countdown@@

ish....

never mind..still a happy day for me^^

so suprise that you didn't open msn for almost 3 month..but this time open just because of me...wakakakaka~~got happy dao indeed.lolzz~~

you are such a special friend to me =)

Thanks Sim Yean!!!

You are just too nice.

If...I mean if...if you are a boy, I will sure love die you....wakakakakaka!!!





* somehow...sorry ya...coz doesn't mean purposely want to upload those pictures...

but...for me, everything happen to me is a memories.

Im a person who kinda easy forget things...so, I wanna keep those special one in my album.

So that, I can still look back after a few years later..then I'll proudly show it to my daughter or son ( if got la...xp) and say: dear sweeties, here she/he is my xxx~~=)



ohya...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 everyone =)

say GOODBYE to 2011

and say HARLO WELCOME to 2012^^


All the past let it past.

The important for me now is try to live happily everyday and achieve my dream.

keke~~

I hope I can succeed one day.

Indeed.


*75 pages script, 12pages script, 30 pages film theory, 30 pages sinematography, 2minutes videos assignmentsssssssss is DONE!!! so.....HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE~~!!

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!



2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    lol..luckily din webcam wid u..haha..
    Stella Jin Jin said...
    == cheh~~~i noe u jealous ny say like thz nia~~XXD

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates