Friday, January 6, 2012

EXAM WEEK


EXAM WEEK is started.

hmm...

my 1st paper is 10 jan..

so...still got time let me relax??

nolo..

aihhzz..

start to study at library nowadays

even til 12am...

lolzz

a nice place to study as got air-cond since recently very hot..

and a good environment to force yourself to study as people around you also study

lolzz

but, somehow...at 1st duno wanna study what as my course...hmm...letchurer didn't really give class this sem..then myself find at web and study...

but who know...just now found out few pass year questions and....I almost shout out...!!

gosh!!! this time really OMG!!!

what is your feeling if when you open the question paper, and realised those question your lecturer didn't even teach you before?

some words even you see it for the first time.

ALL QUESTIONS not even got 1 question that I really 100% confident know how to answer@@

I feel like wanna shout now.

feel like everything I study hard become useless.

GOD BLESS ME BA

aihhzz

btw, I hate Math very much.

So, when my paper have to calculate, I really hate it.

somehow, I really admire and poi fok those people who really geng in Math.






See...that is what happen to my calculator to make myself more love to Math.

More love to calculation huh==

Jiayou ba everyone~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates