Monday, June 6, 2011

Day and night

Work work work...

People work for what??

Money of course.

But, I do hope I can learn something rather than just work.













But, it seems that in real life, everyone just can do anything just to achieve what they want, especially MONEY!!!

Yup. Can't denied that Money is important in this reality of life, but yet I do hope there is some LOVE in this world.

Human Love.

And some FAIRNESS~~!!

This few days, I felt so unfair as those staff can just like grab the customers as they want achieve target.

Even the one you thought is good friend.

I was the victim.

ALWAYS.

YES.

Aihhzz....I don't know la...it make me feel that...hmm...one of the staff even use her BIG ASS PUSH ME ASIDE and serve the customers@@

What the...

Then another one grab my customers who buy almost RM100 with one reason : You not have another customers meh??

Aihhzz.....nothing to say anymore...

The pencil I broke it into two pieces when I really can't stand of it anymore on that time...

Aihhzzz...

Such a waste as the pencil is from Bukit Merah de....

@@






Suan le ba....

Just ignore it la..

Don't make myself so down.

Chill.

4 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    jia you..kan kai dian..u cn fight back d..
    Stella Jin Jin said...
    well..nt cn fight bek o kenot de problem...hmm..indeed i hope we cn work hard for the good of the company, nt jz like fight with each other jz to earn commissions.lidat ba.bt yes,since dey wan fight, i sure will fight bek de.bt nt like dem, i jz nid to work hard ba.
    Unknown said...
    haha..gd thinking wor..jia you la..mentally support..
    Stella Jin Jin said...
    lolzzzz....u nid physically support me de...such as treat me eat so dat my mood will b beta~~~wakakaka~~

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates