Friday, June 3, 2011

Down

Today really down.

About work.

The reality is so hurt.

Thay why I dislike say who serve which customers...then got personal target....

I used to serve one customers until so long, then when he/she want to buy the things...someone like to said "this is my customer" to me==

Well...somehow it seems unfair.

And also at first this girl is serving this customers...but then when got another customers come in, Im serving the customers...but then I got alots of things/stok that I don't know put at where or got or not and then when I ask the one of the staff (which like to rampas with me) then she straight away will use it.

One of the head come and tell me don't "rampas" the customers with others...damn...somehow when they rampas my customers, I didn't say anything.

It seems that I was the wrong...alright...like that ba....

Whatever...

By the way, many of them come meet me today.

It do light up my day.

First is Ziyou, Huiyan and Jason ba.

Have my break time with them.

Fun.

Then Liewyen came KL with her sister.

Meet her at shop =)

Then after finished work, have my simple dinner at 士林 for the first time with JunJun, Yewhong and TingYee.

Ordered xxl crispy chicken.

Hehe.

Then, follow them go Snow Flake eat ice.

It was not bad^^

And the most happy is I no need take bus back~~!!

Yeah~~

It was feeling so good when having a car sit back to home rather than wait almost 1+hours for the bus and need to walk somemore@@

Thanks guys~~

Love you all^^


By the way, Jason them keep on say I look different today..hmm..maybe recently I quite dissapointed with the real life and didn't really speak much ba. And speak quite soft.

Not emo...just.....Don't know la...

All the best ba JinJin!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates