Friday, June 3, 2011

Hurt

Well...

I know...

I know myself...

Today one of the staff asked me...

A question that hurt me alots...

"Why your teeth like that ar...got black black in between..."

Hmm....what will you answer if someone ask you such a question??

I wonder.

Then follow by " Do you know teeth is an image?? Especially when you work in communication jobs. Midvalley is a high class place, you should take care of your teeth because when you smile, your teeth shows everything."

Alright...Im ok....really...

Izzit I used to those questions or I just pretend nothing??

I don't know.

Somehow it hurt me alots by the way.

It makes me thinks of my face.

Yes.

I did asked by alots of people and even give me advise by using what what what product for my skin care of face..

Well...last time it really hurt me alots and cried alots..

Jealous of other people...

Those who has a pretty face.

I wonder.

I hope so much that somehow in the another morning when I wake up, I become pretty girl.

It won't right.

Others don't know what is the feeling.

But atleast I should feel glad that Im still a normal healthy person.

Maybe she is correct.

Many people who knows me sure know that my teeth is yellow...

It is because I didn't really brush when I was a kid??

Maybe coz my teeth, my face, my....that why no one like me...I means guys...

Well...it is ok....

I have no pretty face...no pretty teeth..no pretty height...no pretty weight....

I used to with it.

Just adapt it.

Be myself.

The one who love me won't care of the outlook right??

All the best Yong Jin Jin~~



* Im not emo....just kinda dissapointed...somehow my dreams has spoilt. Everything just a dream. I shouldn't thinks so much right?? +u ba~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates