Monday, June 13, 2011

God bless me

Gosh~~

The target is increase and increase and increase and.......INCREASE!!!

ARGHHH~~!!!

You tell me la, how am I going to hit it??!!

Somemore I work until 28June only and deduct off day....

Left 13 days for me to hit the target.

I have calculated.

I need to earn RM770 per day now to hit the target@@

Somemore the funny is need deduct the pay for uniform+apron from my salary....what the....which means I need to buy it@@

Buy it for what la...didn't wear it also after that==

Then I got 3 days unpaid leave which the supervisor don't allow me replace it with my off day.TT

Aihhzzz....

I wonder my salary will be how much after deduct all which inclued foods,transport...all those uniform...==

aihhzzz...

God bless me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates