Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Story about them


Have a chat with the others staff today as not much customers.

Well...maybe is true as what one of the staff said...Im totally SAMPAT!!

Lolzz~~


I like to gossip??

hahaha~~


At first one of the staff talk about her dream to become a hairstylist.

Then say about her studies...work...

Then don't know how I can related to her family, then her love stuff...

wakakakaka~~

Then "sun bian" gossip another staff''s love story.

Lolzz~~


A conclusion I can make after the "gossip conversation" is everyone got their own dream.

Everyone's thinking, dream are different as long as you wish you want to do what.

But, for me, I can't stop study as what the staff do..she is only 1
6 years old this year..she work at here since last year.that means she 15 years old has stopped her studies.



Her






Don't know why. For me, study is for gain more knowledge other than work.

I need to gain more knowledge at the same time I wanna have some "fun" time with all my friends first before I step out to the real life.

The cruel cold life.

That is a reality.

By the way, quite jealous and also quite happy to know thier love story.

Haha~~

One of the staff start her relationship with her bf as her bf before that work at the shop and is her supervisor's brother. And she is stay at their house.

Of course, the feeling is there =)

Another staff is broke with her bf since 5 years ago..then they have no contact anymore...but then they meet up again during yumcha session and her bf chase her back again.

Sweet huh~~

Lolzz...better than me lo.

Don't really have an interesting story here.lolzz~~

By the way, feel that our relationship is become better now...I means the relationship between me and my workmate.

But they know the true of me@@

They say Im quite easy emotional(激动)

Say Im quite rude not like a girl (粗鲁)

@@

Arghh~~~

yalayala...Im not so soft...that why I can protect myself??lolzz~~

But,one thing is they say I act like a kid and happy all the times.

=)

Haha~~

well...I admit that. Although honestly nowadays as time pass, when we grow up, we got alots of problems and sometimes I did emo and sad..but I do wish I can just like now...happy always like a kid with no worries ^^

Gambateh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates