Thursday, June 9, 2011

Target

Today

Should be a happy day.

Hit sales RM1500+ ba.

But...then she telled me something.

"Work jiu work..don't over work. So early hit target, then what for you come work in future?! come to clean windows display.....??"

What the...

Damn emo.

I work hard not just for personal target, but for the goods of company what.

Not I want take all the customers ar...

I today already gived up almost RM300 to other 2 staff what..

It sound like I grab all the customers from other staff...

Aihhzz...

I don't know.

Don't really understand what is the real life.

I don't want to think anymore.

I don't want to emo anymore.

Chill.

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    society is like tis d la..as long as u do ur work,do the right thing,no nid to bother about wat ppl say d..
    Stella Jin Jin said...
    lol.yaya.thanks for the concern,im ok v it dy^^

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates