Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mum





1/2/1966

Mum's born day

46 years old












Dad 54 years old

A 8 years different ages between them



Sometime, thinking that what will you do if your love one die earlier than you?

LOL

yup..I know...it is quite ridiculous saying such thing in a happy moment

somehow, I think I started to refuse to grow up

Refuse to being getting old

Refuse to see my parent, my family each of them getting old

As...Im scared to lost them



Mum, in case you see this post, I'll like to say sorry at here

I know Im still such childish

Yes, in your eye or even many people will still think that Im act like a kid

I don't know why I just like to be who am I

or maybe Im just giving myself a excuse to refuse grow up

I hope time can just stop right now

as Im scared to lost anything more in my life

Im sorry if I say something hard and rude

sometime, Im just hard to express my feeling out

Im a person who can't say some touchy/love/warm words out

Yet, inside my heart, I have a lots words to say out, but.....

Im just....too shy to say out perhap??

Im just ordinary mine








This year don't have cake

somehow, the ice-cream melt my heart

Happy Birthday, Mum.

The words that I could hardly said out :


I LOVE YOU, MUM

Thanks for being at my side everytime



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates