Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DULAN

sorry for the rude words

for the first time really beh tahan this type of people

so, just my personal express at here

I don't mind if he/she saw the article here

as what am I saying is just my own personal view

YOU CAN JUST IGNORE OR BEH SHONG ME

AS I DON'T CARE LE

lets share some "brainless conversation" here

here it start

"The problem is with hep.Not on my choice to give who. Performers names are not in kertas2 dasar which have record in hep. That why they dun1 give. In hep record,only got exec names.Plus I never promise that exemption letters is a sure thing. Until now the letter not yet ready.Hep keeps dragging.Be frank and fair,there is no "specially important" biro. In PT, without any biro, the whole thing wont b success. Please don't make urself so special, b more understanding and wait patiently as others. If not,u apply on ur own to hep."

"when can give letter is depend on hep.u ask me i also duno.I keep chasing them n they keep on drag me.hep never recognise gong wei in pt since beginning.so wat cn i do?i dun1 argue v u,bt could u b more understanding?nt dat i dun1 gv u.the letter is hep dun1 gv me.u blame me gt use?saying bad things about pt is wat hep always wished to so dat wont be held anymore on nx year.so,could u be more cooperative?instead blaming the mt n etc,its better u tell ur ajk that its the school admins's fault nt to gv us letters."

"I NEVER PROMISE ABOUT EXEMPTION LETTER FROM BEGINNING!! SO I DUNO Y COULD U ALL PROMISE THE AJK THAT EXEMPTION LETTER IS A SURE THING"


REALLY FUCK OFF!!

If exemption is not a sure thing, then what for since beginning we want apply??!!

and since WHEN YOU GOT SAY EXEMPTION LETTER IS NOT A SURE THING??!!

If it is not a sure thing,that what for you ask us to get their timetable list from beginning after being rejected to get the letter??!!

If performance group is not such important, then what for got this group since beginning??

If dancers+actors won't be given exemption letter, then why every year they will get the letter and this year give me all the rubbish reason say ACTORS+DANCERS NOT IN KERTAS2 DASAR HEP??!!

DON'T TELL ME THIS YEAR HEP SYSTEM HAS CHANGED BLA3

If really hep keep on give those noob reason

WHY WHEN HEP SAY CAN'T AND YOU JUST COME BACK TELL US CAN'T AND DIDN'T TRY TO THINK OF SOME WAY, THINKING IN OUR SHOES AND FIND WAY??!!

I din't say performance group is special or important compare with other groups

I know every group is important

I din't blame mt or anyone

but why you can just like blame everything to hep whereas saying that yourself is CORRECT and done nothing wrong??!!

why since beginning when you apply exemption letter, you already can assume so many ajk and since you have the name list on hand, you can know how many people need apply then you didn't ask hep that izzit ok if apply all??!!included stated actors+dancers as well.

if you already feel hep is not ok,then why since beginning you didn't split it the ajk name list with actors n dancers as you know hep keep on reject us as so many people??

For CN, performers for sure is more important compare with the other group

just like EXPO and EXHIBITION

why they can get exemption letter,whereas CN can't??

JUST BECAUSE CN TOO MANY PPL INVOLVE??!!

I really fuck off with those rubbish excuse

you are frustrated, so won't us feel frustrated with your 自以为是attitude??!!

damn!!

BRAINLESS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates