Sunday, March 22, 2009

sofbol

21/3/09

well..thz day..bit unlucky day 4 me..

1st..rainning..bt has decided go 4 sofbol trainning..

so go v ahboy..

jz gt 3 of us from sabs--ahboy,ang n me..

well..at 1st,everyting was jz go smoothly..ahboy became my sofbol coach,teach me the way 2 play it..

den..everyting was fine until..

the real coach--MR WONG(if nt mistaken) ask me either wan play enot(as dey having real sofbol game)..

well..

i at 1st reject..bt den finally i played..

n guess wat happened in nx minutes..

ahboy hit the ball 2 my leg!!

pain!!hurt!!

2day..my leg gt lebam dy..

when walk n drive..it is hard 2 me..

the leg nid 2 open wide..-.-

1st time 4 me..n i'll gambateh nx time de..i believe i cn do dao de^^




SOFBOL!! IM COMING!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates