Monday, March 30, 2009

Recently

Recently doing some stupid stuff..

First,try so hard to let me have a good sleep as everynight i did dream of it..

Second,try so hard to forget everything..

Third,try so hard to explain the things which i don't know,don't understand and don't know why it happen just like this..

Four,being a crazy people who talking to air---star..talking with my star as i used to be..i believe people who death will become stars..the different now is the "star" who i talk with is someone who quite special instead of my grandmum..

Perhaps people will thinks that im abit crazy,but that was one of my habit..share my problems with them wont have any worry,problems as they wont say it out..in the same time,they will just be a good listener as they wont give any respond..just keep on shine and shine..

Star,did you hear what i say to you??Do you knows my problems??Do you knows how much i need time to pass,so that everything will be proved..

I need your advice since yesterday after i talk with you,you did appear in my dream.

I believe you did hear what im talking about to you.Tonight,ok?promise.

--believe--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates