Thursday, March 26, 2009

I

I hate ppl "yuan wang" me!!

I hate ppl say sumting nt true 2 sum1!!

I hate!!

betray my ur best friends..wat the feeling??!!

and y u rela choose 2 believe wat dey say,bt nt trying understand wat i tel u??!!

i reali jz hope cn be ur friend..

mayb nt nw..

bt atleast im trying!!

Im nt a faker!!

If im faker,i'll nw go ur hs n act die infront u!!

U choose 2 believe the part of story,bt nt the truth!!

I duno wat shud i say..

Suddenly my life becum so suck..

My eye cnt c any hope anymore..

hope..

miracle..

i hate..

heart break..

If u tink im a gal v bad personality,up 2 u..

If u wan hate me,up 2 u..

If u wan kill me,up 2 u..

If u..

life..

time..

God,plz help me get rid of thz..

or jz send me 2 urs dere..

beautiful heaven without any problems..

2 Comments:

  1. Awakened SpiritZ said...
    最重要问心无愧~~

    ~敬业~
    Stella Jin Jin said...
    thanks

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates