Sunday, March 29, 2009

Human

Human are an animal which got feeling..

Sometimes,when a human's feeling is more than rasional thinking,they wont't think properly..

If human don't have feeling,there will no people bunuh diri in this world..

You can say my attitude got problems,i didn't think of people's feeling,i didnt see from people's side..

But..im sure you'll regret with what you say..

Time will prove everything..

I always care of my friends more than my life,more than my family,more than...

Maybe i always being emotional,moody..keep on make people around me felt worry,sad,effect their happy mood..but did you think from my view??my situation??

No..everyone just will keep on thinks themselve are correct..even me..

I know..

Just,can you just see out from you box??don't just keep yourself in your box..

People say to you de stuff you didnt analyze it and straight away say i lie you..

What you see,you thinks you're correct and straight away say my attitude got problems without knows the truth..

When i explain to you,you knows you're wrong,but you'll just keep on says others things and keep on scold me for nothing..

But,did you realise 1 things??

No matter how you treat me..im still believe you and hope you understand it one day as i thought the same from you..

But,im wrong..

You might say im giving excuse or trying explanation and everyone just will thinks that im stupid or im trying eplain for the things i did wrong..

But,i wants say that,life is just so simple..dont't make life and people's life so complicated and thinks it complex.."friends" should trust on each other as im still trust on my friends..my truth friends..

---Trust on each other---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates