Saturday, March 28, 2009

Invisible

Well..life still will go on and won't stop as what happen to you..

Maybe happy..maybe sad..

The feeling of this fews days not really good..

Moody..not because "menstrual cycle" or what..

Just being invisible by someone you care de feeling not really good..

I miss last time secondary school that time..

Indeed did quarel,but did happy that we can be together share problems,laugh together,cry together..

Still remember that time once..my best friends n me went for kaunseling..we talk in kaunseling room..

We cried..yes..

But..we are still friend after we came outside..

And i realised something after that incident..

Everyone's thinking are not the same..

You cant hope people thinks the same as you..

Im tired with it..everything now..

I miss the time with my friends last time..just time pass too fast,and i don't really enjoyed it.

For me,family is ranking number one,friends are ranking number two in my heart.

I care my friends more than my life,and please dont simply judge me without knows me well.

I can't do what or even explain what..

Just what can i do was waiting the time prove everything.

Truth should be proven someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates