Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mirror

Mirror brings alot meaning to me..

Besides reflect the body shape,face of youself,it did reflect your pass time,your memories,your attitude,your behavoiur..



I took some pictures at ECM,a place which got alot of my memories..

Standing infront the mirror,i saw myself..i saw the memories,i saw happiness..sadness..crazyness..





I can see my attitude,my behaviour..my friends..my family..







I realised that TIME control everythings..

Everythings changes without your notices..and you'll feel that one day:"Owh!!im getting older!"

It is true.

We will getting older and so was our thinking will becomes mature.

Everythings should be thinks properly now because you need responsible as what you did.

You are no longer a kid,but a adult with a rasional thinking.

Im keep on changing.

I changed myself from a emotional kid becomes more stable now.

For my friends who knows me well,they'll knows how emotional im in pass time.

I did changes.

Become a happy girl and wish everyone around me will happy just like STAR shine upon the sky.

But,please understand that,in our life,everythings become harder and complicated when we getting older.

I don't like being adult,i prefer last time those naiv kid's time.

There was no problems and life was just so simple.

But,time won't stop for you.Whenever how bad of ur life,you still need move on.

--Be strong--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates