Saturday, September 26, 2009

People

Sometime,if we want a people honest..we have to be honest to people first..So,i honest to my friends.

Sometime,if we want the people come on time,we have to do it first..not to late..So,i try to won't be late everytimes..

Sometime,if we want the people keep their promises,so you have to be the one keep your promises always..So,i keep my promises if i can do so with all my heart..

Sometime...

We just have to be a model of them..before we want people do like that also.. because if you didn't do that...you won't have the autority to force people to do so.. This is what i think.

But..everytime..when i do it...i can't expect people will do the same with you..

Honest...please...atleast just honest to me.No need any excuses.Then,i'll be glad to have you as my friends.

Friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates