Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Net friends

Hehe..nah..wrote this special article to introduce my net friends ya.

There is a same things between this two of my net friends..which is :

+both of them also came from kuantan
+both of them is 19 years old
+both of them is friends
+both of them study at tanah putih school and now study at panglima school
+both of them study in form six at kuantan
+both of them...hmm...is my FRIENDS^^



First...a liang nui^^

name : Fong Ying Kit

height: almost same tall with me ba

weight: thinner than me ba








Second..a liang zai??-.-...haha...

name : Lim Meng Wah

height: taller than me ba

weight: thinner than me ba






lalala...and the same things between them is..they are that suipo WONG YUN YI de friends...lolzzz...


Net friends..hmm..hope we can be a good good friends in reality life lu^^

1 Comment:

  1. Jae Fong 洁 said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates