Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Masks

In this world,everyone is wearing a mask.

You can't survive without a mask??



Izzit must wear it??



I don't like.

And i choose not to wear.

That why i expose too much of myself infront everyone.

Thus,sometime hurt people surrounding as well as they hurt me so deep so deep..

But as Wan Lin said,you can choose to wear it or not..just be yourself..sometimes depend also indeed..
Some memories of mask..hehe~

At dan shu's kem^^


*As 1 of my friend said,just balance yourself ba if wearing a mask.Because someday,you'll feel tired also.Someday,people will know your true face.I won't wear it.I'll be myself.Thats me~

2 Comments:

  1. Lee Gen said...
    mr bean mask again...
    Anonymous said...
    haha~yalo^^

    JIN JIN

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates