Monday, May 18, 2009

Celebration of Teacher's Day

Happy belated Teacher Day!!



Well..today actually not feeling want go to school de..because my leg has injured yesterday..quite hard for me walk as the pj pant sure kena my scar..and tomorrow is goona exam..not yet study at all..but since today is celebration of Teacher's Day..i don't want miss the last chance celebrate with my beloved teachers^^

Yup..as what i guess..today my class just got 3 persons come to school..>.<
Then,ShikMei and I busy going to the teacher's room to send the Teacher's Day card..quite enjoyed de..because it is very special events for me indeed^^



Card~




Studentssss~


The hall is full..even some students are sitting at outside of the hall..-.-



Some...presentators??ShikMei say the left one quite liang zai..xp



Some students buy flowers for their teachers.



Students+Teachers are having senam arobik together~



Mr.Yong are taking pictures...and i take his picture^^



Me and Chua dancing the senam arobik..xp



Me and JC~



This picture shows me so thin..got body shape...hahahaha~




And finally~finally they let me take their picture..so HAPPY^^haha~



Some water ballons..which students will play with teachers~


My green balloon^^


Teacher's Day cake~big~even got 3-4 cake big like this today~

Even students buy cake for teachers^^


US~who so hardworking come to school^^lolzzz~






And of course..not forget to take picture with my beloved teachers^^

With Puan.Gan--Kaunseling teacher



With Pn.Azmatun--My form teacher..She is very nice person and very is a pretty+young teacher^^


With Puan Syamala--used to be my English teacher before and when saw me,she sure says:Jin Jin and Jun Jun..@@



With Puan Sumadhi--my previous Muet teacher



With Datin Anum--my MPPT6 Teacher Advisor


With Puan Norlela--my F.6 Geografi teacher


Mr.Ryan Chong--quite handsome+cute ya..haha~


*Thanks to muhammad chua ya because be my camera man all the time today..but,please stop praising your "lover" so sweet so sweet la..cant stand of it anymore..hehe~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates