Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peaceful??

Peaceful day for me??

Didn't go school today..

Hmm..not really sick..

Just feel like no energy..no mood..

Really can't understand..

FACE FACE FACE

EGO EGO EGO

So geng do all la..

I really want crazy liao!!

If let say everything in last time was a dream,i wish i'll not wake up..atleast won't be so hurt now!!

Ya.Im still a kid for everyone.

Brainless.

Emotional.

Do things/say anything without use brain thinks first.

So..what you all wants??

Can someone change to be so clever,so rational,so...as what you all want just in 1 minute??

If you can change so easily, it is you.

Not me!!

Hurt early better than hurt later??

Izzit this fact is truth??

Everyone don't know what will happen in next minute.

I just don't want feel regret in my life.

My feeling..hurt..as you all even myself also don't know why it becomes like this..

--become crazy soon--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates