Thursday, April 16, 2009

Die

From last saturday(11/4) after came back from tc,my stomach keep on pain until now.

Im scared.

Because,since form1,my stomach already keep on pain until now.6 years.

Last time even more worse.

100 days at school,sure about 50 days go toilet cirit-birit.

Im scared.

Scared i got what disease..tumour or what in my intestine..

Scared i'll die..

Scared that i can't do what i want do in future..

Many things i not yet do..

Perhap i should go for a body check..shouldn't think so much at here..

When i was sick..just hope there will be someone at my side to let me hold on.

One day.

++Hope++

2 Comments:

  1. nicole said...
    aiyo,go n body check luu...not so easy die punye la
    Stella Jin Jin said...
    lolzzz...i'll^^

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates