Saturday, April 18, 2009

A New Life

Hey dude.Thanks alot.

Im glad that what had happen recently.

Eventhough it is sad things,cry alot,but i did learn from it.But,it is still not too late for now.

Not only see something clear now,and yet im glad that to know myself more.

I'll use my brain before do something.

I'll not being so childish anymore.

I'll not so emo anymore.

I'll not so easy angry anymore.

I'll not being naive anymore.

I'll become more mature.

Im glad to know myself now compare with other people who still don't know what their atttitude's problem.

And im glad that this incident make me grow up alot.

Yes.And really thanks for those friends who really know me well.

They know who am i as we be together so long liao.

If you want cry,today is enough for you.but tomorrow start a new life.Study come first.

Change for a better life^^

p/s:for those really don't know what happen,im understand what is happening.Im wrong.But,please understand that,you all are not the people who go through the situation.Sometimes you thought that is truth,but it is another story of it.Just becareful ba.Get know your friends carefully.Time will show all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates