Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cat Dog Night

Alright, it is late night 4am now, and Im still awake here.

Long time didn't update my blog huh.

hmm..recently alots of messy stuff happen in my life.

I described it as "messy", because I don't really know what is happening, and yes, I need some times to solve it.

well....just come back from camp that held by church.

Indeed, learn alots through the camp.

but, yes, the messy stuff also happen because of this.

well...as I said, need some time to rearrange and solve it.

Hopefully everything will going smooth.

God, I hope this question that you have gave me can be solve somehow in future.

Please give me the strength and the light.

Without you, Im nothing. I can't do anything.

yes. I believe time will help me in this matter.

Jiayou, Jin Jin!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

FIGHT FOR THE LAST LAST LAST EXAM in my school life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates