Monday, May 14, 2012

母亲节快乐

 Happy Mother Day

=)





Have a hang out to Tembeling Resort, Kuantan with my lovely family for this year Mother Day

♥♥



Have a relax time indeed =)

Long time didn't go Teluk Chempedak and this time have chance to swim there^^



Grandmom+her 3 daughters+1 of her young granddaughter ♥♥




I wonder izzit I also will have the same experience with my grandmom??

Hang out with my daughters/sons with grandchilden in the future??

It sounds sweet and lovely right??^^





 Have some SS time with my cousin+brother

I enjoy the moment, indeed.

Because, it seems that it is such a long way back that we didn't really meet up together after since all of us apart








I used to dislike to stay at house

I used to dislike my brother who is naughty and keep fighting with me

but, now??

I know that, distance make people miss alots

LOL!!

 




At night, having steamboat time with my big family 

♥♥
Fun time


 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates