Monday, December 20, 2010

Registration

The registration for next sem is open.

And.Im speechless.

Totally dissapointed.

Somehow,Im so hate myself sometimes for being so coward.And being so careless didn't check the exam date before that.

Nothing can do and just sit at here cried.

I feel that Malaysia's system is so terrible.

Even the top UNIVERSITY in Malaysia so we called.

Geo-->Chinese?Should I change the course?

I wish somehow the exam date can change,but it seems impossible change just because of me.

Why we need to change our course just because exam timetable crash?!This is what we called system of Malaysia.

Speechless.

First sem can't take the course that I want due to class timetable is crash.now can't continue my course just because EXAM TIMETABLE is CRASH!

Totally dissapointed.


It was just like Im wasting my time to study.

And im still thinking,if I change to Chinese course already,then next sem pulak tell me this course crash again with media course...

I...

Speechless.

I want to have a nice sleep and forget everything.

That all ba.

Totally dissapointed with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates