Sunday, December 12, 2010

口是心非

其实,女人都是口是心非的。

In fact, women are duplicity.

Today, sit alone in lrt for about 1 an hours.

Everything seems flash back.

My mind.

I tried to not to think.

I look around.try to looking something.a feel.a secure feel.

When someone,especially guys sit beside me..I feel very scared.

Don't know why.

I keep look around.

I keep myself a distance.

I keep.

Keep.

What is the weird feeling??

I missing something.

Will someone appear suddenly and protect me??

Yes.

Many liang zai in lrt that time.

Did I smile??

I wonder.

No one will know why..even myself.

In fact, women are duplicity.

其实,女人都是口是心非的。

2 Comments:

  1. Ah Teng said...
    LOL. a post to show ur 花痴ness xD
    Stella Jin Jin said...
    wat la~~~aihhzzz~~

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates