Monday, August 30, 2010

20 years old




Finally..Im 20 years old now.

This year..2010..the first time I having my birthday celebration not at Kuantan,my sweet hometown..but celebrate it with new friends at UM,KL.

A very touched birthday celebration all along thz 20 years.

Thanks to PTUM friends which celebrate my birthday with a special ways^^

20 pieces of roti canai!!!A unforgetable celebration~~Especially 3 lovely aisec--Apple+ShareYuan+MeiLing~~THANKS!!!











Thanks to my lovely roommates--MeiHui,my 逍遥family and also the friends who celebrate with me even so late at 1+am...really thanks...


STARGAL's birthday~~







My逍遥family~~







MeiHui+MinYee~







HooiPeng





And also special thanks to the seniors and also my "逍遥daddy" for the two warm red egg^^Im really touched and appreciate it~~


Red egg~~







Daddy~~






Happy Birthday JinJin.20 years old already~~I hope my wish can come true.

Wish from heart.

Even I know it won't become true..hahaha~~

But..Im enjoyed!!!







Having yumcha with floormates+Marilyn~~







Not forget a special best friend who having same year same month and same day birthday with me...a girl came from Sabah---Marilyn!!!Glad to know you at UM..Hope our friendship can stay forever^^







Thanks for the apple perfume~~LOVE it^^




Of course,lastly thanks to 3 of my loovely cousin---ShiShi,JiaJia and YingYing for the video record~~thanks~~Really suprise+touch^^

*HAPPY+TOUCH+BLUR*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates