Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hurray!!My P-licence is NOW expired!!




Yo yo yo~~After two years..now finally Im graduated!!!Im no longer having P-licence!!xp

Anyway..today when i drive..i almost knocked a motorcylist*.*

Luckily...aihhzz...i thinked my driving skill still can be improved de..

But..today that YunYi them scared me...@@Aihhzz..i know la..i still can improved de,ok??Trust me!!!hahaha~~

In this two years...i knocked two car but luckily those drivers didn't do anything and forgive me..

In this two years...i almost knocked two car...almost knocked atleast 5 motorcylist@@

In this two years..i knocked 1 motorcylist...and went to police station make report..A terrible memories indeed...

Hope everything will be fine in future la...

Anyway,now im scared to drive and even walk on the road..lolzzz~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates