Friday, October 23, 2009

Exhausted but a funny day

Hmm..after rest for almost 2 days at house didn't go school on Tuesday and Wednesday,yesterday and today went to school...Damn lazy to go de..but due to need fotostat and get all those exam paper from other state..so have to go la..

Nowaday,our class de students will only go to school on Friday...lolzzz~~

Anyway..due to parent outstation today,so i change my tuition time...and i found that class was so funny...lolzzz~~atleast compared with our tuition class de so funny got thing laugh..not like our class de so boring...xp

Then,went to ECM alone after fetch my brother go to tuition as wanna buy something..rush back buy foods for dinner and fetch two of my brother(1 tuition,1 back from school)...so unlucky de is I bring not enough money and need to went back house take money then rush go to buy dinner@@When back house,some people is using the tanah cover the road as I think there was the lack of the water from the pipe...sien..i need to park my car far from the house as the lorry park infront my house@@


EXHAUSTED!!!


Aihhzzz~~but found something special at ECM----got those Malay pameran...those songket,pertanian stuff...


The people is mengayun the anyaman~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates