Thursday, October 29, 2009

Phobia

Ok..yesterday when i go someone's house to give the birthday present..i involved in one accident...

Again~~yaya..but this time not my fault,k??

Aihhzz~~

Yesterday was rainning...then when i was brek,as got one car want go..then..suddenly heard a large "bang" from my car behind...

Ya..a car knocked my car@@

Aihhzz...as i know...i can or should say i can 100% comfirm that my parent sure scold me again after they know..

Ya...as what i "wish"..they scold me..aihhzz~~sien..

Ok la..i won't drive anymore if can!!

Phobia!!

If i didn't drive,then won't have any accident..then won't have any blame to me..always blame me even not my fault..sien!!

Aihhzz..stress~~

Exam wanna come already..yesterday tuition until half..my mum come up and ask me back..so..embrassing..aihhzz...sien..

As Pengajian Perniagaan got one chapter is learned Konflik Peranan under Ketegangan(Stress) chapter...i think i really face this problem now..i want be a good student,study hard..but in the same time,as a children of our parent,we need to be a GOOD children..listen to them eventhough they wrong..need to obey their order..need to..need to..SIEN!!

Aihhzz~~no mood~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates