Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Letter

Dear Mr.Ghost,

Im really feel tired with all your tricks..all the problems you make that cause my peaceful life became very very very dark...very sad life..

First time,you make my family so broke.Parent argue.Those peaceful time is lost.

Second..my life became so dark after you persuade my "friend" betray me..

Third,you push me down from stair.

Then..you make me face the accident..you want me die??

Now..again..argue..i don't know where was the last time peaceful time..everything just because money??

Izzit money so important in life??even important than the important life...??

I almost die..pass through with YOU..but..don't know why..im safe and continue with this suck life.If you are really want kena me,why don't just let me die??

Problems.

I just want continue my peaceful,happy life.After the accident..i really feel that anything can happen on next minute..That day,i was just finished my tuition.If i die on the next minute,my friend,what will they all feel??suprised??shocked??sad??

I wanna appreciate every time now.I want enjoy my life.I want appreciate every time,every moment..so,please..let me have the chance before you want kena me...

Sincere

Jin Jin



*I know my parent will see this article..I write this article also for them read.I don't know why you all can't understand my feeling.Just read this article ba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates