Saturday, August 8, 2009

Accident

Well..yesterday was a nightmare for me in my life..i pass with death...if i was death...now i won't at here type blog already..thanks God..

Well..story is about at first go fetch my brother back from tuition...

Then..a motor came from behind...

Accident...

I was so scared...and useless..keep on cried..

The side mirror...the car's mirror(driver side)...all broke..my hand is blooding...the motorcyclist and the passanger is also bleeding..i was so scared..

My parent is out station that day..so..have to phone my aunt...

After they came..i was sent to hospital.The doctor said my neck got abit crack after scan the X-ray...need put the collar@@

Waste about 3 hours at the hospital...KMC ler...private hospital ler..still need wait so long@@Anyway..realised something at hospital...saw a girl children..she was sent to hospital to emergency room..she was unconsious and yet her hand still genggam...it seems that she was so suffer..i...found that life is so important suddenly...

Aihhzz...thanks god..the motorcylist and the passanger and me also nothing..at hospital meet the passanger..really..the motorcyclist and the passanger's behaviour really...beh tahan...fxxxk...

Even when go police station...eventhough how much the police uncles so funny...but...they are really unfair...the motorcyclist don't have license still accuse im the wrong...SHIT!!that guy's father even phone me ask me don't go make report at police station...i wonder izzit in this world still got any keadilan...aihhzz...

Conclusion:i kena saman already...but just hope everything can be fine la..and i realised something through this incident..and yet i learnt a lot through this incident..people can do anything just to have their business( i mean those tarik car those company..when i happen incident...they even put their card in my car...even teach me...aihhzzz...)...then..make a report at police station make dao 3+am only back house@@tired~~~and realised life so important..so..everyone must appreciate time,what you want do,do it now.If not you'll surely feel regret in your life.



Anyway..thanks for all the friends and relatives who care me alot..phone me,sms me...concern me..i really need the care at that time^^




The pieces of mirror..







The car was broke...







My hand..scarss....







KMC Hospital~







Go take my X-ray report...they check my body temperature..36.3 celcius..almost fever@@




* Memory...everything came out when happen accident..i'll move on...promise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates