Tuesday, July 14, 2009

War

WAR!!!!

Yesterday took our Muet result!!!

Everyone were so panic.just like war.

Guess what...im really dissapointed with my result(eventhough i don't have any feeling...)

My result dropped 5 marks compared with last year de result.

And the thing make me felt shock is my listening part just get 7 MARK!!!!!!

I wonder why my listening just get this few mark....and i make a conclusion---don't ever sit behind when having listening exam,especially when the door make some noise when the wind blow on it..you can't even hear the radio's sound@@

But..atleast my writing imporved about 15 marks..should happy de..

Feel pity for some of my friends..they just less 1 mark be band 5,band4...aihhzz~life~

*anyway..i just managed get band 3..that all ba..abit tired retake again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates