Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blog

First,i have to Thanks to the one who keep on say this say that about my blog to my parent.

Because of he/she/them,what a wonderful day i have yesterday.

Well,let start my arguement here.Ops,should say it politely,not arguement...perhap..is explanation??!!

What is blog??what meant by blogging to you??

Well..for me it is just very simple..a place to you express your feeling at here..a place where your friends still can know what happen around you even they are in other place somewhere far apart..through blog,we can still manage connect with each other..know what they face in their life..that why i like to write blog and read my friend's blog.

Beside,it can improve my english vocabulary by writing blog.It is so advantages by writing blog.

Yes..i know..by blogging..everyone knows about you..about your secret..but in this world,so many people write blog..1 million..1 billion people..then does it means they also let people know their secret??!!

Really..what a.."funny thing" that i face yesterday...Yes.I have to say that my parent is abit close minded..but..please la..for those who really so 8..say what "you want see??i give you see...or whatever they told my parent really...so free to 8 people thing izzit??i don't mind you see my blog then give comment..but please la...think before you say anything..

Sorry to say rude word here..but i really can't stand of it..you won't know the situation i faced after my parent heard who say this say that about my blog...

Yes..they are concerned about me as they are my parent..scare i let people know my secret..so what??as i said..in this world so many people write blog..izzit they also let people know their secret??

I didn't write out my handphone number,house address,Ic number...or any important document what..i just simple want my friends know what happening in my life..atleast when i die,people also still can look back to my blog..(thinks too much..)

Just really..aihhzz..suan la..people really lidat..yesterday really a suck day for me..Yala..im know im not a good daughter..but please..i really don't like people keep on compare this compare that..i know every parent also wish to see their children success in life..good in study..good in work..good in attitude..good in manners..good in..Im who Im.i know myself better than other.I got accept what people say about me..i got change..i..aihhzz..what make me feel dissapointed is even i realised that my parent don't really know about their daughter..yala..no people will like me de la..that all..

And one more thing..realised that got one species really like to nag...WOMAN~this is the habit of woman??nagging..ya..i have to admit that im one of the woman..and im one of the one who used to always nagging last time..izzit??aihhzz...

I just like to blog.Through this,i can express everything..and yes..i'll keep on blogging..

*Thanks to the people who so concern me la and told my parent~Because of you all..now..i think i need to find some other ways to earn money..don't let me work..don't let me this let me that..suan..as what i always say..marry to a rich guy then enjoy my life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates