Friday, July 31, 2009

Friends For Sale

Well...if for those who got facebook account...and those who got plays this game,you all sure know what i wanna type about this article..


This is quite interesting + fun game...Before this,i didn't really play online game de..for me,online game quite waste time..but..this game quite fun..


It is about buying friends as pets..and it is quite challenging indeed as you might lost your pets after you buy it as other people buy it..


It is also will raise one's value if got people buy you..


Recently i was online to play it..for me,it was quite fun perhap..just somebody keep on buy my pets@@



Somehow,some people is very rich with high value..i wonder how they make it..but i'll try my best to play this game de..hehe~




Some of my PETS~*some used to be my pets...


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates