Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Genting Highland(Update)

Yo~just went back from Genting..



Lazy to say too much..here is the picture~


We are having a cable to Genting.




Love Natural..but Genting seems getting hotter compared with last time because destroytion of human..



Bus..



In cable..


Breakfast..



Dim sum~









Lunch..

Hot Vanilla latte~



Picturess..


Peace--My favourite pose.I hope the world really will be peace..





Welcome to my world~





I like my world.





I love STAR~




Im always stupid>.<




Izzit you want the change?




My world is cold..





No one can see through it..




Sad time..







I .Me.my




C.O.L.O.U.R.F.U.L=Hope my life will be this~




Just leave me alone..






I need time..




To..Smile..





Watch National Kid Talent Search competition.The children's song remind me my pass time.that time without any problems.miss.






People




Perhap because this competition..i saw many cute kids this fews day at Genting^^Love~



Some people is trying fish massage..




Ghost~










Like this lamp..




Everyone is playing this..the body is computer created..just the face is yourself..quite funny..





Even kids..





I wish i can take this...




Sport car..





Clown..wish they can make me happy..


First time went inside Ghost House play..not really horrible and scary..but im scared@@


First time went to the "yun xing ju chang" see those performance(although not famous artist singing concert..)
First time period at there...damn suffer perhap...xp
Abit emo at there because something was happen at that time>.<
First time miss it..
+Day+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates