Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beach

I like beach.


I like the wind.

I like the sky.

Well..yesterday before go liyu's house do the prom night's mask,liyu,cat and me went to Tc have our lunch at 1pm lidat~Finally!!MC DONALD~after eat 1 month of KFC...finally eat at Mc Donald now^^
Cat
Liyu
JinJin
Fish + Star
3 of US^^
Then,fish and me try the dinner dress..Suddenly,Soon Keat came.haha~he also came join us make mask.
But,we have some chit-chat at liyu's house.About 5pm lidat ny do the mask..-.-
But,Cat make de mask not bad de.Damn nice.Couple mask.hehe~
*Damn enjoy the feeling chit-chat with friends.and recently mood really not good.because parent keep on nagging on me.really feel abit annoying.however,after went to beach,my mood got better abit and did like to be a good listener among friend's chit-chat.
Hope one day i can go with my beloved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates