Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shoud vs Shoudn't

Well..

Im really really really BUSY on this two month.

Im kinda dissapointed that someone is ignored me when im trying to tell him my situation.

Dislike the situation.

Shouldn't be like this randomly pick people and yet the important is didn't even inform the person that you pick about that she is the one who incharge.

Should have a meeting and let the group members discuss who want to incharge of the event.

That what we called as DEMOCRATION.

Izzit they just think Im joking or Im the person who often ignored by people??

Not I don't want to handle it, but Im really out of time.

Why can't just let other people who is so free to incharge??

SHE/HE need to study, I also need to study lo.

Say what passive active, din't simply choose people bla3....this is not a reason you know.


Aihhzz..

Don't know la.

If want do something before just let everyone of the members know it first. Maybe someone among us is interested to handle it?? can we just choose ourself?? even if when the events is fail, but we can't regret as it was ourself choose.


That what I think.Not mean to let the trip cancel as it was a meaningful trip, but sorry to say so I can't handle it as I was really busy on that time. Why not if next time got anything want me handle then Im sure I'll inchrage it if Im free that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates