Saturday, July 31, 2010

My new life at here

Long time didn't update my blog.

Hmm..being abit busy in this few weeks...

Malam Keluarga Bestari just over.Learn alots and have fun.Enjoyed have a traditional dance performance^^




Coelodonta my family!!!







Papa+Mama













Dance performance costum~~







Chinese Community at my college also have a meeting already...meet my family jor~~hehe~~


My daddy~~逍遥家族~~







Hope have fun in the future.

Just abit dissapointed with Pesta Tanglung audition.Can't act,can't dance....but just accept it ba...be a FASHION DESIGNER of the costum not bad also what^^And although im the only chinese in Geografi and Media class....I hope I can addapt it soon ba...so was the weather at Kl which always rain and rain~~


Gambateh JinJin~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates